Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Bitty Baby has moved into my kitchen

  1. #11
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for sharing such pretty pics! Bitty looks so adorable in your kitchen. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww how darling! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the wallpaper too! Bitty is precious! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    How did I l almost miss this thread! SLUUURRPPP! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Bitty looks so delicious!!! I love that outfit!...now to find two! HA!!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    ETA: Judaci!.....Stop it with those Bitty animals! I feel myself getting weak...STOP IT...please...waaaaaaa.... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 11, 2006 02:06 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Amy Pavlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bitty looks so pretty and so at home in your kitchen. I love the lavender outfit on Bitty, I can't remember its name, but it sure looks cute on Bitty.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your Bitty pictures are adorable! She looks very content in your kitchen.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww, she looks perfect there!

    We have that outfit on Jess right now for Easter. I still need to put together an album for the Easter parade.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Cheri

  8. #18
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    ETA: Judaci!.....Stop it with those Bitty animals! I feel myself getting weak...STOP IT...please...waaaaaaa.... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bitty Lambie, Duckie and Bunny have to be out! It's their special season.

    My dear husband has said nothing about this baby in our kitchen and she's right next to the refrigerator. Geez... some guys are so unobservant.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 12, 2006 10:21 AM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font>

  9. #19
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I love your bitty!!! She definately brightens up the room!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •